A Little About Me ...
My name is Dianna, your fitness professional.
My credentials include the following:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science
from Kennesaw State University
2. Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Nutrition from the University of Georgia
1. NASM Certified Personal Trainer
2. AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
3. CPR/AED Certified
4. Certified CDC Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach
A healthy lifestyle starts with a healthy mind and a healthy body. Over the past 12 years, I have been navigating my fitness journey. I have tried every fad diet that promises results in two weeks. I have attempted every cookie-cutter Pinterest workout, and every "juice cleanse" you can find! Through my years of education and trial and error, I've learned health and fitness are not a one size fits all. Every individual I help receives an individualized plan based on personal goals and needs. Each individual is beautiful and unique, and every program I create should match.